Crowdrise works with Network for Good (NFG); NFG sends monthly checks to charities.
Articles in this section
- What is the deadline to register for the charity program?
- Can I participate in the charity program if I am a member of a Corporate Challenge team?
- What if I don’t raise the required amount for my race?
- How does the charity receive the donations I raise?
- How do I connect with my charity partner?
- How will my selected charity partner know I am raising funds on their behalf?
- Can I raise funds for more than one charity partner?
- If I’ve already registered for a race, can I still participate in the charity program?
- Do I raise money as part of a team or as an individual?
- How do I sign up for the Charity Challenge program?