Yes. All participants must register for their race. If participants elect the charity program, they will also register on Crowdrise to set up their fundraiser. If the required donation requirement is met, Route 66 Marathon will tell the designated charity partner which participants they need to reimburse for their registration fee (post marathon weekend).
Articles in this section
- What is the deadline to register for the charity program?
- Can I participate in the charity program if I am a member of a Corporate Challenge team?
- What if I don’t raise the required amount for my race?
- How does the charity receive the donations I raise?
- How do I connect with my charity partner?
- How will my selected charity partner know I am raising funds on their behalf?
- Can I raise funds for more than one charity partner?
- If I’ve already registered for a race, can I still participate in the charity program?
- Do I raise money as part of a team or as an individual?
- How do I sign up for the Charity Challenge program?