Every runner is different, so the key to choosing the perfect race outfit is knowing yourself. Do you prefer to feel warmer or cooler when you run? Tulsa in November is usually chilly in the mornings but can be warmer in the afternoon, so we recommend dressing in layers and making sure you have warm clothing for the start area. Check the weather and plan ahead based on your training experience!
Articles in this section
- What if my pacer is in a different corral?
- What should I wear on race morning?
- How do I know which pace group to join?
- Do I have to stay with my pace group the entire time?
- Can I switch pace groups race morning?
- How will my pacer handle bathroom breaks?
- How do the pacers handle Gatorade stops?
- Do the pace leaders take walk breaks?
- How close to the goal time will the pace leaders finish?
- How will I know where my pacer is during the race?