It depends on what you have done in the past and how what you like for both cold and warm weather. You should have warm clothing for the starting area and finish of the race. During the race, you should be in shorts and singlet and more depending on temperature. It is better to be cold for 20 minutes at the starting line than hot and wet for 3 or more hours.
Articles in this section
- What if my pacer is in a different corral?
- What should I wear on race morning?
- How do I know which pace group to join?
- Do I have to stay with my pace group?
- Can I switch groups race morning?
- How will my pacer handle bathroom breaks?
- How do the pacers handle Gatorade stops?
- Do the pace leaders take walk breaks?
- How close to the goal time will the pace leaders finish?
- How can I tell where my pacer is?