Yes! You can switch pace groups at any time. However, corral changes are not permitted on race morning, so if you would like to switch corrals to start with a specific pace group, you must visit the Solutions Center at the Health and Fitness Expo. Once the race starts, you are welcome to run with whatever pace group best suits your goals!
Articles in this section
- What if my pacer is in a different corral?
- What should I wear on race morning?
- How do I know which pace group to join?
- Do I have to stay with my pace group the entire time?
- Can I switch pace groups race morning?
- How will my pacer handle bathroom breaks?
- How do the pacers handle Gatorade stops?
- Do the pace leaders take walk breaks?
- How close to the goal time will the pace leaders finish?
- How will I know where my pacer is during the race?