When you gotta go, you gotta go...but not everyone has to go at the same time! Therefore, there are no scheduled bathroom stops. If you feel that you need to stop, we recommend slowly picking up the pace to get a bit ahead of your group, doing your business, and then slowly working your way back up to your group. No matter what, don’t panic and sprint to catch up! That will only wear you out, and remember, you’ve got a long race ahead of you!
Articles in this section
- What if my pacer is in a different corral?
- What should I wear on race morning?
- How do I know which pace group to join?
- Do I have to stay with my pace group the entire time?
- Can I switch pace groups race morning?
- How will my pacer handle bathroom breaks?
- How do the pacers handle Gatorade stops?
- Do the pace leaders take walk breaks?
- How close to the goal time will the pace leaders finish?
- How will I know where my pacer is during the race?