Unfortunately, not everyone is on the same bathroom schedule, so there are no scheduled stops. If you need to make a pit stop, you should slowly run ahead of the group, do what must be done, and then gradually work your way back to the balloons.
Articles in this section
- What if my pacer is in a different corral?
- What should I wear on race morning?
- How do I know which pace group to join?
- Do I have to stay with my pace group?
- Can I switch groups race morning?
- How will my pacer handle bathroom breaks?
- How do the pacers handle Gatorade stops?
- Do the pace leaders take walk breaks?
- How close to the goal time will the pace leaders finish?
- How can I tell where my pacer is?