All of our pace groups leaders with goal finish times of 4:00 or later have the option to incorporate a run/walk technique. However, the decision to do so is up to the individual pace group leader. We recommend that you speak to your pace group leader at the Fleet Feet Sports Tulsa pace group booth at the Health and Fitness Expo regarding their specific strategy. Regardless of whether your group will choose to take walk breaks or not, though, you are free to run/walk your own race! You can “leapfrog” with your group and use the balloons as a guide to help you get to the finish on time.
Articles in this section
- What if my pacer is in a different corral?
- What should I wear on race morning?
- How do I know which pace group to join?
- Do I have to stay with my pace group the entire time?
- Can I switch pace groups race morning?
- How will my pacer handle bathroom breaks?
- How do the pacers handle Gatorade stops?
- Do the pace leaders take walk breaks?
- How close to the goal time will the pace leaders finish?
- How will I know where my pacer is during the race?