The pace team leaders will be in the middle of the street in the corrals, staged according to pace with the faster pace times closer to the start. At the start, pacers will be holding dowels with balloons attached to the end. The balloons will have the pace time indicated. If you’re nervous about finding your assigned pacer, we that you speak to your pace group leader at the Fleet Feet Sports Tulsa pace group booth at the Health and Fitness Expo.
Articles in this section
- What if my pacer is in a different corral?
- What should I wear on race morning?
- How do I know which pace group to join?
- Do I have to stay with my pace group the entire time?
- Can I switch pace groups race morning?
- How will my pacer handle bathroom breaks?
- How do the pacers handle Gatorade stops?
- Do the pace leaders take walk breaks?
- How close to the goal time will the pace leaders finish?
- How will I know where my pacer is during the race?