Yes, participants are allowed to receive assistance or aid from friends and family members during the race as long as no unregistered individuals enter the race course. Basically, as long as your helpers stay on the sidelines, you’re good! After all, it takes a village, right?
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed assistance from spectators while running the event?
- Can a friend run along with me for support?
- What time does the 5k and Fun Run start?
- What time does the marathon, half marathon or marathon relay start?
- What is the elite 250?
- Can I listen to music/wear headphones during the race?
- Are restrooms available on the course?
- Will there be an early start for walkers?
- What is the course time limit?
- Are strollers allowed in the races?