Yes, you are allowed assistance from friends or family members along the marathon route as long as they do not enter onto the course.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed assistance from spectators while running the event?
- Can a friend run along with me for support?
- What time does the 5k and Fun Run start?
- What time does the marathon, half marathon or marathon relay start?
- What is the elite 250?
- Can I use my portable music device?
- Are restrooms available on the course?
- Will there be an early start for walkers?
- What is the course time limit?
- Are strollers allowed in the races?