The Elite 250 were the first 250 participants to register for the inaugural Route 66 Marathon in 2006. Members of the Elite 250 get to keep their bib numbers for life and use them any time they run a timed event in the Route 66 Marathon. Membership in the Elite 250 is closed and limited to the first 250 people to register for the Route 66 Marathon's inaugural running in 2006.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed assistance from spectators while running the event?
- Can a friend run along with me for support?
- What time does the 5k and Fun Run start?
- What time does the marathon, half marathon or marathon relay start?
- What is the elite 250?
- Can I use my portable music device?
- Are restrooms available on the course?
- Will there be an early start for walkers?
- What is the course time limit?
- Are strollers allowed in the races?