Yes, but we ask that you remove your headphones when approaching Gatorade Stations, Medical Aid Stations and Relay Exchange Stations on the course. We also ask that you remove your headphones at the start for the first quarter mile and at the finish for the last quarter mile of your race.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed assistance from spectators while running the event?
- Can a friend run along with me for support?
- What time does the 5k and Fun Run start?
- What time does the marathon, half marathon or marathon relay start?
- What is the elite 250?
- Can I use my portable music device?
- Are restrooms available on the course?
- Will there be an early start for walkers?
- What is the course time limit?
- Are strollers allowed in the races?