The Williams Route 66 Marathon allows all participants to listen to music on their personal devices during its events. However, we request that participants remove their headphones when approaching aid stations and during the first quarter mile and last quarter mile of their events in order to hear important instructions from our volunteers. Please use caution and be considerate and aware of other participants when using headphones.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed assistance from spectators while running the event?
- Can a friend run along with me for support?
- What time does the 5k and Fun Run start?
- What time does the marathon, half marathon or marathon relay start?
- What is the elite 250?
- Can I listen to music/wear headphones during the race?
- Are restrooms available on the course?
- Will there be an early start for walkers?
- What is the course time limit?
- Are strollers allowed in the races?