Participants can cancel their registration and receive a partial credit to apply to next year's event. Deferral deadline is midnight on September 20, 2017. No refund will be given. You will receive a discount code for 50% of your current race registration fee that can be applied to next year's event.
To cancel your registration, you must cancel before midnight on Sept 20, 2017 and you will need your confirmation number (found on your email receipt).
Go to: http://www.imathlete.com/events/editreg/editreg_editregistration.aspx enter your confirmation number, and choose the option to "Cancel Your Registration". You will be emailed a discount code worth 50% of the amount paid for your current years registration that you can apply to the following years event.
The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
- Registrations can not be transferred to other participants.
- Anyone caught participating with another participants number will be removed from the course, disqualified and banned from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- Attempting to or selling your registration will result in an immediate disqualification and ban from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- Participants can change races before September 20th. Click here for details and fees associated with transferring races.
- All participants must pickup their packets at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and Sustainability Expo.
- Race day packet pickup is not available.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to participate or get to packet pickup can pick up their packet or have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet.